- Due to the accelerated rise of remote work, the level of social capital among workers is estimated to be reduced by 3x.
- The number of retail jobs has decreased by 62% since March 2020.
- 20% of startup founders have lost funding.
- Revenues from travel and tourism decreased by 70% worldwide.
- 90% of health spending today is associated with chronic diseases.
- The MedTech industry projects that the total number of wearable devices sold will reach over 120 million by 2023.
These statistics underscore the enormous impact of the pandemic across all industries.